I spent a good 4 hours in the morning starting from around 7:30 a.m. birding
Jamaica Bay, both East and West ponds and the North and South Gardens.
Egrets and Herons, including Tri-colored continue in good numbers.  On the
West Pond shores, I had *5 Pectoral Sandpipers*; an increase of 3 from the
2, I had on Sunday with Tom Burke and Gail Benson.  Other highlights
included a *Cliff Swallow* over at the East Pond, multiple Yellow Warblers,
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers and Blue-headed Vireos in both the North and South
Gardens.

Later at Prospect Park, thanks to a very hospitable birder whose name I got
as"Eni", I learned my way around the Lullwater Cove area.  My search for
yesterday's reported Brewster's Warbler was unsuccessful, but on my way out
around the Lullwater area, I found a *Prairie Warbler*, that I was able to
photograph.  Other notables at Prospect included, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers,
Blue-headed Vireos, Swamp Sparrows, Field Sparrow and both Kinglets.

Finally at Forest Park, I birded for a bit with Corey Finger and we had
multiple Pine Warblers, Hermit Thrushes, Rusty Blackbirds and Ruby Crowned
Kinglets.  In all three locations, Eastern Towhees and Yellow-rumped
Warblers were in good numbers.

Good Birding,

Andrew Baksh
Queens, NY