So to recap the final score in the Birding Super Bowl of Whining!!!!

Indignant casual birder 14

Righteous photographers who cause no harm 9

Elitist birders who withhold sightings 7

Sensitive birders who see all sides 17

Pushy photographers who flush Owls 0

Silent lurkers who enjoy reading posts about birds 176,894

Can't we get back to birds??

Sorry but, is this subject not beaten to death at this point?..please accept
my humorous suggestion to move on.

Thanks.

Patrick in Eastport