The New Rochelle peregrines were noisy again today.  They were calling to each
other and at one point flew off slowly next to each other towards the coast.
One also went after a pigeon in a half hardy attack but totally missed it and
then slowly flew low over me back the the plaza.  Quite cool.  Also had my FOS
yellowthroat in NY in a small border of Pyracantha across from the office.

Andrew

Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
37 Tanglewylde Avenue
Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
Phone: 914-337-1229; Cell: 914-319-9701; Fax: 914-268-0242