The Thayer's Gull has not been seen so far this morning. Joe DiConstanzo,
James Knox, Dawn Hannay and myself has been on the pier for varying amounts
of time since shortly after 8am. I had to leave at 10:30 for work, but the
others continued the vigil.

If you go, dress warm and bring food to toss. The gulls like popcorn.

Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan

‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.'
– Martin Luther King, Jr