From: trachtenb...@amsllp.com
To: trhindre...@gmail.com
CC: nysbirds-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Bald Eagles at Croton-on-Hudson 1/27
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:42:57 +0000

I stopped by George's island Sunday 4 pm for first time this season (I spend
all day there for Eagle Fest -- this year it's Saturday 2/7) and there were ten
eagles perched. No ice at GI but there is river ice around the bend at Verplank
pier, also at Charles
 Point and up to ansville circle (Peekskill). The ice should only increase and
move further down river w expected week long cold front. This morning with the
non snow event (at least on river side of northern Westchester) there were some
eagles  scattered around
 croton point, a few tree sparrows, good numbers of goldfinch, and 8 horned
lark; Blackrock park (just a bit off Rte. 129) had many gadwall and ring necked
duck also 2 pied billed grebe.

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone