Who do we contact? What email?  Will it actually be read?
Bob LewisSleep Hollow NY

      From: Joshua Malbin <joshuamal...@gmail.com>
 To: Arie Gilbert <ariegilb...@optonline.net>
Cc: Shaibal Mitra <shaibal.mi...@csi.cuny.edu>; nysbirds-l
<nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>
 Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 12:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] 7-4 Jamaica Bay Queens East Pond Water Level
Management

The ranger I just spoke to at the refuge claims that they started draining the
pond early this year after problems last year, but that there has been too much
rain. He also says that at this point there's nothing they can do to get it
lower any faster.

Take that as you will.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Arie Gilbert <ariegilb...@optonline.net>