I just found out that the "Young Birders Club" had a scheduled trip to the East
Pond this weekend. Guess they could cancel or switch to kayaking? Maybe a
bucket brigade...teach the young uns the privilege of shorebirding does not
come easy.

All of this made known to the relevant authorities in NPS will apply the much
needed pressure to get the East Pond issue resolved.

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain