I have posted two videos (poor quality ones at that) on my blog (
http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2016/06/jamaica-bay-wildlife-refuge-tale-of-two.html)
showing what I am convinced is the same Ruff from the 25th and then
re-found this AM by Robert Proniewych. I am fascinated because this is
exactly a repeat of 2012 by what I am presuming is the same bird. I have
mused about "reverse migration" or another site nearby that is hosting
these birds when they disappear for a few days.

Other shorebirds on the East Pond this morning included, Greater
Yellowlegs, Lesser Yellowlegs, Spotted Sandpiper, Killdeer, Eastern Willet,
Least Sandpiper and American Oystercatcher.

For those interested, last night I published an updated map of the East
Pond which you could also access on my blog.

Cheers,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Robert A. Proniewych <baobab...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Continuing at south end of East Pond ar Jamaica Bay.
> Robert Proniewych
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
> *Archives:*
> The Mail Archive
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
> Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
> *Please submit your observations to **eBird*
> <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>*!*

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the
ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own
abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire