Location pages have been created for the current top 10 sites for Columbia
County based on total species seen. Numbers in parentheses represents the #
of sub-locations for these sites.

If you spot any issues with the pages please let me know off list.

Also, could you help verify that the 'Directions' link on the location
pages points to a nearby public parking spot or to an entrance to the site?
Thanks!

Total # of shared locations (hotspots) added is 12 bringing the total
coverage to 1,749 hotspots or 29.2% of 5,983 for New York State.

*Columbia County <http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Columbia>*
• Cheviot Park
• Clermont SP
• Copake Lake
• Drowned Lands Swamp Conservation Area
• Greenport Conservation Area
• Lake Taghkanic SP
• Lewis A. Swyer Preserve
• Nutten Hooke
• Olana State Historic Site
• Ooms Conservation Area at Sutherland Pond
• Stockport Flats
• Wilson M. Powell Wildlife Sanctuary

[Columbia County has Top 10+2 locations since the # of spp. is close for
the bottom 3: Cheviot Park (116 spp.), Lewis A. Swyer Preserve (115 spp.) &
Nutten Hooke (115 spp.)]

*GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS*
The 'Google Map Directions' link on the wiki are linked to a nearby parking
lot or near the south or east end of the location based on the thinking
that keeping sun behind you when starting out is best.

If you know of a better parking place please zoom in on this location on
Google Maps and send the URL to me offline.
--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC