From: bounce-125280653-10774...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-125280653-10774...@list.cornell.edu> On Behalf Of Corey Finger
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 11:34 AM
To: Gus Keri <gusk...@zoho.com>
Cc: Thomas Fiore <tom...@earthlink.net>; NYS Birds <NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] N.Y. County (NYC), 1/10 & prior days: L. B.-b. Gull,
2 W. Tanagers, E. Phoebe, etc.

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

This is among the dumbest thing I have ever read.

To conflate a simple statement of concern for birds and ethical behavior with
the radicalization that led to coup attempt and at least 5 deaths is just
incredibly stupid and tone deaf.

If you post photos of owls on Twitter with locations and that leads to people
wanting to have nothing to do with you and that bothers you maybe you should
stop posting exact locations of owls? And stop blaming others for the fact that
your unethical behavior leads to people not liking you?

Get a grip.

Good Birding,
Corey Finger

Sent from my iPhone

2)
https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=f5bc106a-aa27294e-f5bee95f-000babd9f8b3-555874694f88b8bd&q=1&e=48e20d5d-0f2b-439a-8122-532d60dacd25&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.surfbirds.com%2Fbirdingmail%2FGroup%2FNYSBirds-L
3)
https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=16deb63a-49458f1e-16dc4f0f-000babd9f8b3-b0b2252136ad266d&q=1&e=48e20d5d-0f2b-439a-8122-532d60dacd25&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbirding.aba.org%2Fmaillist%2FNY01