Shared locations were created for the following locations in Orange County
based on suggestions submitted. The hotspots should be available within 12
hours.

   - Black Dirt Region--Cedar Swamp Road
   - Black Dirt Region--Celery Ave.
   - Black Dirt Region--Lynch Ave.

*Below are instructions for the updated Manage My Locations pages.*

If you wish to merge your personal location with an existing hotspot here
are the steps:

— Sign into eBird.org
— Go to "My eBird" & select "Manage My... Locations" in the left panel
— Use the Search bar to find the personal location
— ... or select directly from the list which can be sorted using the drop
down on the right
— ... Personal locations are missing the "people" icon to the right of the
location name
— Click "Merge" and you'll see all nearby hotspots as red icons with flames
— ... Keep the checkmark for "Delete after merging" selected
— Click the Hotspot (red icon) you want the green personal location to be
merged into
— ... you'll see the hotspot location name above the merge button showing
the # of checklists to be merged
— Click the 'Merge' button
— Answer Yes to the 'Are you sure?' query

All checklists for your personal location will be combined with the hotspot.
--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC