I had it last weekend.  At the time I thought it was a pale Common since I
didn't know the one there was a exilipes ssp.  I was thinking hornemanni ssp.
since that it was I've seen here in the northeast.
Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 02:40:48 PM EST, Joshua Malbin