Thank you very much, Ronnie.
Also, that we now know that Osprey can nest there if we stop people from
getting closer to the nest, there must be something can be done to prevent
people from going over the rocks during low tides, like blocking the last 200
feet of the pier during the nesting season every year.
Just a suggestion.
Gus

Sent using Zoho Mail

 ---- On Fri, 13 May 2022 21:30:14 -0400 Ronnie Almonte