Also might want to make sure that you’re resetting that dot1p tag.

On 27/09/16, 10:49 AM, "Cameron Bradley" <nznog-boun...@list.waikato.ac.nz on
behalf of cameron.brad...@wiretap.net.nz> wrote:

    First thing that comes to mind, is the AR160 configured for tagging VLAN10?
It may verywell process the incoming tagged packets even if it's not configured
to send tagged packets. I've seen this behaviour with a misconfigured SRX110.

    Cam

    -----Original Message-----
    From: nznog-boun...@list.waikato.ac.nz
[mailto:nznog-boun...@list.waikato.ac.nz] On Behalf Of Mike Taylor
    Sent: Tuesday, 27 September 2016 10:47 AM
    To: nznog@list.waikato.ac.nz
    Subject: [nznog] Huawei AR160 - Chorus VDSL config anyone?

    Just thought I'd chuck this out there, as my Google-fu seems to be failing.

    Does anyone have a known good, Chorus Wholesale, VDSL config for an Huawei
AR160 router?

    (The look like a Cisco 800 series, NOT the white,plastic consumer version)

    Specifically, I'm having an issue where PPPoE Active Discovery is working.
The ISP core starts sending PPPoE LCP requests, and the Huawei _seems_ to think
it's sending replies, but I'm wiresharking it in our core, and PPPoE frames are
NOT making it back to us...

    Cheers,

    Mike

    --