Thanks for the quick responses team,

- Yep, VLAN10 tagging is applied on the customer router.

I am seeing PPPoE Discovery messages in both directions, so VLAN tagging
(customer=10, ISP=SVID/CVID 3401/543)

- BUT, it turns out, there's a patch along the lines of  'stoopid router
no sendy ppp frames when doing PPPoE' :-)

Downloading the patch now!

I told you my Google-fu was weak today !

I'll let you know when we've beaten the thing into submission, and
supply a config, if that's of any use to anyone?

Regards,

Mike

Mike Taylor
The Total Team