The IX’s mailed out to their customers, I guess they assumed it would be
unwelcome noise and that members of the exchanges would get notified that way

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 19 Sep 2018, at 14:36, Michael Fincham <mich...@hotplate.co.nz> wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 16:32:09 +1200
Nathan Ward <nz...@daork.net> wrote:

> Through whoever you buy domestic transit from - communication for these sorts
> of changes, and if required protecting customers who want to run such a
> service on c2610s, is a core part of such a service. If your transit
> providers are unable to do this I would suggest looking towards other
> operators.

This is a bad attitude IMO. An operator turns up in NZ, breaks a bunch of
stuff, doesn't even bother to post to NZNOG letting us know they're going to
break things, and you're just blaming my transit provider?

Also, none of the IXes posted on NZNOG?

--
Michael