Thanks Alex!!

Missed that as the pedantic profile was not enabled on my side.

Apparently the build passed on Apache Buildbot [1] but failed on
Travis [2] as it has the pedantic profile enabled. Would remember to
enable this profile before committing going forward

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk/builds/2730/steps/compile/logs/stdio
[2] https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/8500418