On 10.3.15 11:32 , Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org> wrote:
SegmentMK doesn't even have the concept of a previous revision of a
NodeState.

Yes that is to be thought about. I want to read all previous revision
for path /oak:index/lucene/:data. For segment I believe I would need
to start at root references for all previous revisions and then read
along the required path from those root segments to collect previous
revisions.

The problem is that you don't even have a list of all previous revisions of the root node state. Revisions are created on the fly and kept as needed.

Michael

Would that work?

Chetan Mehrotra