Thanks for sharing your views, Steve.

I agree with your statements below and it would indeed be strange if Eran gets
to decide that a technology dies (that is already widely implemented and
deployed).

I would have liked to get the specification finished earlier myself and, funny
enough, Eran is also responsible for the delay (although not the only person).