From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 12:27 PM
To: oauth@ietf.org WG
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-12

Hi Mike, Hi all,

I was just trying to find out whether version -12 of the JWT spec addresses
prior comments and the diff version of the document does not really give that
indication. To me it seems that version -12 of the document was published to
update -11 in an attempt to create an alignment with the JOSE work.

I believe it would be useful to respond to the review comments so that we can
be sure that those had been taken into account (or that they had been rejected
for a good reason).

Here are the comments I have found:

* Review by James Manger:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg11905.html