From: Brian Campbell<mailto:bcampb...@pingidentity.com>
Sent: ‎3/‎25/‎2015 2:19 PM
To: Mike Jones<mailto:michael.jo...@microsoft.com>
Cc: oauth<mailto:oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT Destination Claim

FWIW, I did have that as an open issue in the draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-dst4jwt-00#appendix-A

Though the way I worded it probably shows my bias.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Mike Jones
<michael.jo...@microsoft.com<mailto:michael.jo...@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Brian.  To get it down on the list, I’ll repeat my
comment made in person that just as “aud” used to be single-valued and ended up
being multi-valued, I suspect some applications would require the same thing of
“dst” – at least when “aud” and “dst” are different.  And even if “dst” becomes
multi-valued, it’s OK for particular applications to require that it be
single-valued in their usage.

                                                            -- Mike