Tony, thanks as always for your thoughtful, well reasoned, and helpful
comments.

I'm well aware of the potential for confusion, which is why I endeavored to
address the differences between aud and dst with text in the draft.

I do appreciate your permission to use it ourselves and I'll be sure to let
the engineers that have already deployed it know that they have your
blessing.

As I said on Monday, it struck me as something that would have value well
beyond our own usage and that was why I wanted to start a conversation
about standardization. You're stance on that has been made pretty clear,
thanks.