Speaking as someone who is reasonably familiar with Kerberos and the
general concepts involved, I find both Microsoft/Kerberos technology
((constrained delegation/protocol transition) and the ws-trust text
horribly confusing and would recommend against all of the above as
examples of clarity.
After several years I've finally gotten to a point where I understand
the Kerberos terms, but that's simply by using them regularly, not
because there was clarity.

This may be a case where new terminology is worthwhile if you can find
something that multiple people (especially new readers not overly
familiar with the concepts) find to be clear.