Hi Dick,

I like the draft! It puts together some best practices relevant for dynamic
OAuth in a reasonable way.

Some comments:

Section 2:
I appreciate the idea to let the resource determine its resource URI (later
used as aud of the access token). This will allow the RS to segment and group
its resources as needed.

Section 3:
Don’t you think it could be a useful information to have the resource URI
available in the authorization flow?I would assume it could have some
additional meaning to the AS and could also be the context of the scope.

Section 4:
I think the client MUST authenticate using a PoP (asymmetric crypto based)
mechanisms due to the attack angle given in 6.3
Did you intentionally restricted the draft to single resources? I would desire
support for an integrated UI flow for authorizing access to multiple resources
at once. This makes sense in multi-service deployments.

Section 6.1.
I suggest you also refer to
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-06#section-3.7 for
a comprehensive discussion of this threat.

kind regards,
Torsten.