The new section on refresh tokens is great! I have a couple
questions/comments about some of the details.

Authorization servers may revoke refresh tokens automatically in case
> of a security event, such as:
> o  logout at the authorization server

This doesn't sound like the desired behavior for mobile apps, where the
user's expectation of how long they are logged in to the mobile app is not
tied to their web session where they authorized the app. However this does
likely match a user's expectation when authorizing a browser-based app.
Should this be clarified that it should not apply to the mobile app case,
or only apply to browser-based apps?

Refresh tokens should expire if the client has been inactive for some time

This is a good suggestion, but I think it would benefit from a little more
clarity. Specifically pointing out that what counts as "activity" is use of
the access token and/or refresh token, if that's the intention. That will
help avoid confusion that "inactivity" may be referring to the user's
session at the authorization server.

Is this supposed to be a capital "SHOULD" or lowercase "should"?

It is also unclear whether this is meant to apply to public clients,
private clients, or both, as well as whether it should apply to mobile apps
or browser-based apps or both. I am curious what the intent is here, since
I feel like that can have some serious implications for the user experience
in some cases and is worth pointing out.

Lastly, minor nit, I see the comment about changing occurrences of "SHALL"
to "MUST", but the new refresh token section still has two uses of "SHALL".

Thanks! Overall I'm happy to see this guidance!

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com