FWIW I'm somewhat sympathetic to what Vittorio, Dominick, etc. are saying
here. And that was kind of behind the comment I made, or tired to make,
about this in Bangkok, which was (more or less) that I don't think the WG
should be killing implicit outright but rather that it should begin to
recommend against it.

I'm not exactly sure what that looks like in this document but maybe toning
down some of the scarier language a bit, favoring SHOULDs vs. MUSTs, and
including language that helps a reader understand the recommendations as
being more considerations for new applications/deployments than as a
mandate to rip up existing ones.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:39 AM John Bradley <ve7...@ve7jtb.com> wrote:

> We just need to be sensitive to the spin on this.

computer. Thank you._