> Sounds like a "Yes" wheel regs in effect for all sanctioned racing.
> Opinions?

I won't quewstion the reasoning, but my problem is this: I ride on Rolf
Vector Comps (which I have now found out are illegal), I do mostly
unsanctionned training races and maybe one or two sanctionned races a
year. It will cost me between $600 - $800 to get a pair of legal wheels
(at least the ones that I want). So, I probably won't do that just for a
couple of races a year. Which means I will just continue with the
non-sanctionned training races only :-(

Question: how much could I expect to pay for a pair of 32-spoke wheels
with a standard rim (say a Mavic Open Pro) on Ultegra Hubs?

Kevin Nelson

------
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter