From: Joseph A Danis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:50 AM
To: Knight, Ross; tim aubin; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [obc] Link Vote

Could the Board please resolve the issue concerning the reporting of Time Trial
results
as soon as possible?

Celia has done an excellent job in reporting these results.

My suggestion is that the Board accept her offer to provide this valuable service -
not
as a link to another site but as part of the OBC web site.

I can't understand why the Board is refusing to accept the help of such a dedicated
volunteer.

I am beginning to wonder if the OBC is a Bike Club or "Biker Club"!

Joseph A. Danis

href='http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb'>http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb</a>

Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb