From: Arthur Boni [mailto:primo@;rogers.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [obc] Who's still commuting?

I am and will continue to do so until the roads are snowy/icy.  When I have
to stop cycling, I take OC Transpo and in doing so lose some of my freedom
to come and go when I please.  After the weekend, of course, the home bound
trip will be in the dark.  My personal moto on riding in the dark is the
same as it is for defensive driving - never assume the other guy can see
you.
One thing that concerns me each year after the time change, is the number of
cyclists who ride the bike paths without any lights or reflectors or
reflective clothing. Hopefully my light is bright enough that they can see
me coming and avoid a collision.
Arthur Boni
Ottawa

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]