Sauda,c~oes,
Da mesma lista do anterior.

[APH]>In a triangle are given:> a, A and the ratio |b-c| / h_a = m/n> > (where
h_a is the altitude from A)> Prove that it has an Euclidean construction.>
(Ref.: Parartema, Nov. 1939, p.393)[Luis]:> Again, I have no idea. > May I have
a hint ? > Thanks. Dear Luis,Whenever we have an angle [so sin(of_that_angle) =
sin(of_the_sum_of_the_other_two)] a good idea is to express the sin or cosof
the difference of the other angles by the data of theproblem.If the equation we
get is of <= 2 degree it is possibleto have an euclidean construction.But how
to make that construction geometrically is another story....
Alguém saberia construir o triângulo dados a, A and the ratio |b-c| / h_a = m/n
 ?
Ou expressar sin(B-C) em função destes dados ?
Abs, Luis

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

Responder a