TA/FA and Money and Risk Management only represent 30% of the tools
that assist traders  in making their decision. The rest which 70%
are all psychological dealing with fear and greed,
patient,impatient, emotion and discipline as well. Some of trader
make right decision less than 50%. Can you imagine if trader solely
make their decision only base on TA/FA and Money and Risk
Management? Maybe be most of them go bancrupt.
What does it mean? Giving judgment only from one point of view is
not a wise behaviour. It would be very wise if we look at things
from every angel in order to have more clear picture.

Let back to what Elder said: Use your Method,Money which represent
30% only and YOUR MIND. You cannot leave one of all those three. You
have to use it all in harmony.

For me? All important including Bandarmologi.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Surata nyoman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >chart is made based on  historical data...there has
> never been any chart that >will exactly  show where
> things will go to...
>
> Well said.
>
> Tetapi  mengapa setelah membaca berbagai milis
> ternyata banyak investor BEJ  berbangga hati wasting
> ratusan USD untuk membeli charting software yang
> dipromosikan dapat memprediksi pergerakan index
> ataupun saham hingga akurasi 3 digit belakang koma ?
>
> --- Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > tomorrow will be another story.... chart is made
> > based on historical data...there has never been any
> > chart that will exactly show where things will go
> > to...
> >   anyway, if one theory is broken, it will never
> > become a valid one anymore... even if it is for one
> > day...
> >   the moral of the event is...we can't just rely
> > everything solely on one theory...
> >   no hard feeling...
> >   cheers
> >

> > ratmanard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >           Will see tomorrow
> >
> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick
> > Schubert
> > <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> > >
> > > iya....
> > > cuma buat matahin teori kalau ihsg ngekor dow
> > jones...hehehehe
> > >
> > > Rony Santoso <rony_xg@> wrote:
> > > Asia/PacificLast TradeChangeRelated Info^AORDAll
> > OrdinariesAustralia4,953.900 2:17PM SGT 3.200
> > (0.06%)Components,
> > More^SSECShanghai CompositeChina1,598.381 2:31PM SGT
> > 14.352 (0.89%)
> > Components, More^HSIHang SengHong Kong16,946.32
> > 2:02PM SGT 25.02
> > (0.15%)Components, More^BSESNBSE 30India10,680.30
> > 3:02PM SGT 63.58
> > (0.59%) More^JKSEJakarta
> > CompositeIndonesia1,362.1591 3:01PM SGT
> > 10.51 (0.78%)Components, More^KLSEKLSE
> > CompositeMalaysia936.35
> > 3:02PM SGT 0.50 (0.05%)Components, More^N225Nikkei
> > 225Japan15,440.91
> > 2:00PM SGT 15.90 (0.10%) More^NZ50NZX 50New
> > Zealand3,578.129 1:32PM
> > SGT 2.436 (0.07%)Components, More^STIStraits
> > TimesSingapore2,443.68
> > 3:01PM SGT 1.75 (0.07%)Components, More^KS11Seoul
> > CompositeSouth
> > Korea1,287.36 2:02PM SGT 10.46 (0.81%)Components,
> > More^TWIITaiwan
> > WeightedTaiwan6,441.46 1:46PM SGT 13.12
> > (0.20%)Components, More
> > >

> > > Apa ini tanda2 alam?

> > > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo!
> > Mail Beta.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links