Tumben, el positif

Tapi inilah guys, this is I think the moment of truth

Time to really get bullish on this

Signs has been shown, and try to stay in.

Even BD most important general has already spoken.

I tell you guys, this is it,

If you ever want to average down, all ammo out, there cannot be a better
time than now.

If before this time everyone still says condition is going to be bullish,

It still be bearish until now.  Until the general has spoken.

If before BEI get real hammered down like shit

This time we'll see it flying sky high, so high that we get dizzy just by
seeing it.

Flying prices and running indexes, never stop until you wonder why.

Come on guys, can't you see the signs? Pull yourselves up together

They showed up just a week before now.  Will be better seen this week.

Mbah, JSXTraders, Halim, where are you guys..?

Don't be greedy hehehe.. Tell them the signs.

Don't be late for the hunting party.

500% up?  why not ? Only time can tell.

Dear El, I'll be watching and waiting.  I don't know who you are, frankly I
don't care.

BLAH BLAH BLAH hehehe (don't think the meaning was love, honey, but who
cares)

I just know what you are and where are you standing now.

You and I are using the same book.

I just see the signs, and you, thanks for making me more confident

PS : Hati2 koreksi sehat. (benar2 koreksi sehat di setiap resistent /
support)

Good hunting to you all.

SALAM SEMANGAT, KOMPOR MODE ON

G - MAN