About the big three, It's not gonna be smooth but they will find a
way out lah..., they know what they are doing.

Yes, we shouldn't be worry, look at dow, at 22.21 pm, it's only -
133..., not as bad as today's dow-fut..., we saw dow down more than -
500 many times, and IHSG go green the day after...

I see no panic so far..., I am still confident down to 8200, and it's
about -250 point from now..., so relax, and enjoy your weekend.

BTW, my intraday give a good signal, mudah-mudahan bisa tutup ijo, at
least pink lah.., hehe

Rgrds,

JsxTrader

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...>
wrote:

> *Yes, buy more. But why'd you be my fan? Anyhow, thanks, I take
that as a
> compliment. Elaine salah predict about the big three, I thought
It's gonna
> be smooth. Damn republicans, they wanna pass the problem to the next
> president.
>
> Somehow I'm not worried at all. Christmas is near, cheer up!
>
> Elaine**
> *
> 2008/12/12 Frendy <wildwildwes...@...>
>
> >  hauhaua..........still BUY ? hari ini udah batal 15 consecutive
white
> > candlesnya....lol....
> > but. i'm still one of ur
fans....so....BUUUYYY.............MORE........

Kalau
> >> Market Makers itu Elaine tahu. They're responsible for
maintaining market
> >> liquidity. About 40% of the daily volume is NOT made by traders.
Terlalu
> >> sedikit traders (with adequate fund) untuk bisa keep IDX liquid,
and most
> >> big funds are not doing day trading.
> >>
> >> These market makers are official and endorsed by the IDX (though
never
> >> exposed). Basically what they do are just moving things around.
So you know.