2009/1/18 Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

> Let's play some game! Here's my picks for *this week*. Can you guess what
they are?

> is an Indonesia-based agribusiness company. It grows and markets vegetable
seeds as well as different grains, including corn and rice. The Company has
two subsidiaries, namely PT Tanindo Subur Prima, which is engaged in trading
of seeds, fertilizer and pesticide, and PT Multi Sarana Indotani, a
pesticide producer. The Company is a part of Charoen Pokphand group and has
a production facility in Kediri.

BISI
19-01-09   2000
23-01-09   2025

> is a fully integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service
provider, and provides a complement of national and international
telecommunications services in Indonesia. The Company also provides
cellular, fixed telecommunication and multimedia, data communications and
Internet (MIDI) services to Indonesian and regional corporate and retail
customers. Its principal products and services include cellular services;
fixed telecommunications (voice) services, and MIDI services. The Company
provides global system for mobile communications (GSM) 900 and 1800 cellular
services to approximately 24.5 million cellular subscribers throughout
Indonesia as of December 31, 2007. The Company is a provider of
international long-distance services in Indonesia.

TLKM
 19-01-09   6400
23-01-09   6450

> is an Indonesia-based cement company. The Company's products include
Ordinary Portland Cement type I, II, III and V; Portland Pozzalana Cement,
which is hydraulic cement developed by grinding clinker, gypsum and
pozzolanic materials; Portland Composite Cement, which is a hydraulic
adhesive material; Super Mansory Cement; Oil Well Cement Class G High
Sulfate Resistant, and Special Blended Cement. These products are marketed
domestically and internationally. The Company has seven subsidiaries which
are engaged in cement manufacturing, cement packaging and distribution,
limestone and clay mining and the real estate industry.

SMCB
 19-01-09   600
23-01-09   570

> is an Indonesia-based construction company. The Company is engaged in
construction works including civil work for all development sectors,
building construction, mechanical and electrical works including network,
radio telecommunication and instrumentation. It is also engaged in
management consulting, industrial engineering, general trading, industrial
fabrication, building management, construction materials and equipment
trading services, information technology business and services, property and
real estate development and agribusiness. The Company's subsidiaries include
PT Adhimitra Jasa Indah, which is engaged in selling and renting buildings,
providing management services for office buildings and other services
related to commercial buildings

ADHI
 19-01-09   275
23-01-09   255

> is an Indonesia-based company engaged in mining, manufacturing, production
and marketing of coal, as well as oil exploration. In addition, it is also
engaged in the general trading sector, the hotels and tourism industries and
other related services. It has three core business segments: Coal Mining,
which comprises exploration and exploitation of coal deposits, including
mining and selling coal; Services, which represents marketing services, and
Oil and Gas, which covers the exploration of oil and gas. The Company and
its subsidiaries are operating in Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Japan and
Australia. On July 17, 2008, the Company acquired the Australia-based Herald
Resources Limited.

BUMI
 19-01-09   520
23-01-09   470

> is an Indonesia-based processed foods company. The Company is engaged in
the manufacture of noodle, flour milling, packaging, management services and
research and development. The Company's products include: instant noodles,
wheat flour, branded edible oils and fats, baby foods and snack foods, as
well as food-seasoning products. In addition, its brands include Indomie,
Supermi, Sarimi, Pop Mie, Pop Bihun, Sakura, Bimoli, Sunrise, Palmia,
Amanda, Delima, Happy Salad Oil, Mahakam, Simas, Malinda, Chiki, Chitato,
Cheetos, Yoyo, Tenny, Lays, Jet-Z, Promina, Sun, Dueto, Trenz and the Piring
Lombok range of food seasonings and flour. The Company's production
facilities are located in various locations in Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan
and Sulawesi. On December 17, 2008, the Company completed the acquisition of
Drayton Pte. Ltd.

INDF
 19-01-09   1050
23-01-09   1000