Aimee,

Just saw your posting.
You've been to my show room...?
Hmmm... KETAUAN DECH... hihihi...

Anyway, your posting were skillfully orchestrated, :p ...
maneuvered people's mind, to some... it was a dreadful warning,
but to most... don't understand a thing.

Aside from  mystique 'n complicated words derived from your
high level of educational background,
I do adore you as a brilliant yet cunning young BOURGEOISIE.

Yes, I still have long colored hair.
Thanks.

Regards,
Fifi

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM, RATU SIMA <ratus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   Fifi,
>
> Very good commentaries. Personally I really appreciate it.
> Btw, you don't need to worry because even market is bearish, people are
> still getting married & hiring bridal fashion. So your business is still
> going to be 'bullish' regardless of bearish, sideways, or bullish.
> Once, we tried your bridal 'gaun' and it was good.
> I wish your couture development will gain much better result in the years
> to come.
> Do U still have long colored hair?
>
> Love,
> Aimee