Wakakakak.., Bu Fifi ngga bisa galak-galak lagi sama RATU.., karena Customer
adalah RAJA... hehehe

Regards,

JT

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of fifi young
Sent: 01 Maret 2009 1:19
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] TEORI KONSPIRASI OB from THE BIG BOZZ TEAM.

Aimee,

Just saw your posting.
You've been to my show room...?
Hmmm... KETAUAN DECH... hihihi...

Anyway, your posting were skillfully orchestrated, :p ...
maneuvered people's mind, to some... it was a dreadful warning,
but to most... don't understand a thing.

Aside from  mystique 'n complicated words derived from your
high level of educational background,
I do adore you as a brilliant yet cunning young BOURGEOISIE.

Yes, I still have long colored hair.
Thanks.

Regards,
Fifi