Mbah,

Kalau ada waktu tolong diteropong PTBA vs ITMG, supaya PD Tektok nya

PS: Maklum Investor, belum punya Live Chart, Thanks

Dengan

"Testing is by far the most important of the low volume buy signals. As we
shall refer to the subject many
times, in what follows, it will be worthwhile to digress here for a moment and
look at the subject in detail.
What is a "test" and why do we place such importance on this action?
A large trader who has been accumulating an individual stock or a section of
the market can mark prices
down with some confidence, but he cannot mark prices up when others are selling
into the same market
without losing money. To attempt to mark prices up into selling is extremely
poor business, so poor in fact,
it will lead to bankruptcy if one persists.
The danger to any professional operator who is bullish, is supply coming into
his market (selling), because
on any rally, selling on the opposite side of the market will act as resistance
to the rally and may even
swamp his buying. Bullish professionals will have to absorb this selling if
they want higher prices to be
maintained. If they are forced to absorb selling at higher levels (by more
buying), the selling may become
so great that prices are forced down. They will have been forced to buy stock
at an unacceptably high level
and will lose money if the market falls.
Rallies in any stock-based indices are usually short-lived after you have seen
supply in the background.
The professional trader knows that given enough time (with bad news, persistent
down-moves, even time
itself with nothing much happening) the floating supply can be removed from the
market, but he has to be
sure the supply has been completely removed before trying to trade up his
holding. The best way to find
out is to rapidly mark the prices down. This challenges any bears around to
come out into the open and
show their hand. The amount of volume (activity) of trading as the market is
marked down will tell the
professional how much selling there is. Low volume, or low trading activity,
shows there is little selling on
the mark-down . This will also catch any stops below the market, which is a way
of buying at still lower
prices. (This action is sometimes known as a springboard)
High volume, or high activity, shows that there is in fact selling (supply) on
the mark-down . This process
is known as testing. You can have successful tests on low volume and other
types of tests on high volume,
usually on `bad news`. This not only catches stops, but shakes the market out
as well, making the way
easier for higher prices. Testing is a good sign of strength (as long as you
have strength in the
background). Usually, a successful test (on low volume) tells you that the
market is ready to rise
immediately, whilst a higher volume test usually results in a temporary
up-move, and will be subject to a
re-test of the same price area again at a later time. This action sometimes
results in a "W" shape. This
pattern is sometimes referred to as a "dead cat bounce" or a "double bottom".
The "W" shape results from
the action of re-testing an area that had too much supply before.
Master

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Bambang Kansah <bambangkan...@...> wrote:

> Mbah, kalau aku sih pilih PTBA aja d, yg deviden-nya bikin mimpi jadi
> indah... :-D
>
> On 3/15/09, jsx_consultant <jsx-consult...@...> wrote:
> > Forex gain is included in Net Profit but is EXCLUDED from Operating
> > Profit. So you can measure ITMG performance by looking at Operating
> > profit...
> >

> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, ruzli <indeksbei3000@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Mbah
> >>
> >> Please see ITMG FOREX DERIVATIF GAIN on the Financial Statement.

Kirim email ke