From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:54:28
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Soros bilang: Ini masih BEAR MARKET RALLY

*Well, what you mention below are manufactured in China, your bank run by
Indian. Facebook and other media is owned by Jews, you drive either Japanese
or Korean car which consumes Arab oil, and you eat local food.

What? Pirated movie? that goes to China too.. lolz.. American only own debt.

Elaine
**
*On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:17 AM, JsxTrader™ <jsxtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Yea..yea..yea..., china can produce about anything, but without US, who's
> gonna consume?? Hehe..., come on EL, you know better than that my dear.
>
> Who's gonna need US?? I DO..., Yes, I do..., I love their movie, music,
> junk food, gadget, books, Mac, Nike, etc..etc..etc..., point is, look around
> you, see how your live is closely 'related' to Uncle Sam..., IMHO, it is too
> arogan to say we don't need them..., lolz..
>
> Sent from my BullBerry® smartphone
>
> ------------------------------
> *From*: Elaine Sui
> *Date*: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:12:20 +0700
>
> *To*: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
> *Subject*: Re: [ob] Soros bilang: Ini masih BEAR MARKET RALLY
> *That's right!
>
> Asia will survive without the US and Eurozone. China can produce any
> product, from cars, electronics, weapons, movies, everything. The US cannot
> create cheap labor like the Chinese. India has the most economic and
> technology students in the World. Indonesia has the biggest palm oil field,
> tin and coal mines. Japan has the most advanced robotic technology and Korea
> has the best drama TV series.. [?]
>
> Who need US? lolz really nowaday it becomes less and less significant to
> us.
>
> I have an interesting article, please read it.
>
> http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2009/03/25/asean-ink-investment-pacts-with-china-korea.html
>
> Elaine*
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Rei <highwaysta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  So the recovery would be led/started in Asia and would eventually spread
>> to US & Europe...
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Yuta Tiziano <yuta.tizi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> If I can summarize:
>>>
>>> 1. China economy will recover mid-year (optimist) or not later than end
>>> of this year (pesimist) helped by the gigantic stimulus packet
>>> 2. The snowball effect will spread all over the Asia region, particulary
>>> those countries who export commodities to China, including Indonesia
>>> 3. Indonesia economic (read: stock) will be depending how fast China
>>> economy bouncing back which they will start to (accumulate) buy resources as
>>> SEA-China trade is one fo the most busiest from trading amount and traffic
>>> viewpoint
>>> 4. And bit by bit, US economic will get its multiple positive influences