From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com] On
Behalf Of Frederick Schubert
Sent: 29 Nopember 2006 15:41
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [obrolan-bandar] Bear Season ?!?

          let's see at the close....but it's better than 1680....RITE...?

    Candle stick for dinner..?

Santo Vibby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        hehehehehe...................

    How about if I jack up the main index tomorrow by another 30 points.. and
close at 1718..?

    would you have another bearish comment..?

    disclaimer....just a joke.....

Santo Vibby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Please.. beware of BEAR season...  Jika market ditutup dibawah 1709..
please be packed, lift ur skirt, and RUN DONT WALK !!

    Good Luck

    Vibby

    Note :

    Disclaimer... decissions is your.. mau denger sukur, kaga jg gak masalah..
jgn cerewet ke saya ya :D