Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
Especially to Mr. jsx_consultant, for this very informative community.

I will do my best to put the good words to all of my partners here, and get
them to channel funds towards indonesia in general and the IDX market in
particular :)

Truly sorry if my knowledge in bahasa, isn't that good, please allow me to use
english instead.

All the best!
Richiro

jsx_consultant <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id> wrote:

You are the first Japanese market profesional in OB Community...

Nice to have you here Sir, so we can exchange idea and info.
We hope that you will be an active member in OB community

You have a warm welcome from all of us here.

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "richiro_m" <richiromoriyama@ ...>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Nice to join such a wonderful community.
> Best wishes from Singapore
>

> Richiro Moriyama
> Moriyama Investments International Singapore

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/

Kirim email ke