All the best.

I live in Jakarta, where do you live now, Rich? are you familiar with IDX
market? here in indonesia, the stock market is like 25% investing and 125%
gambling. (so that sums up to 150% collateral ratio.. ;)

Would you tell us your view (I assume you are a foreigner) about Indonesia
Market and Economy? thanks.

Regards,
DE

2009/5/30 <richiromoriy...@yahoo.co.jp>

> Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
> Especially to Mr. jsx_consultant, for this very informative community.
>
> I will do my best to put the good words to all of my partners here, and get
> them to channel funds towards indonesia in general and the IDX market in
> particular :)
>
> Truly sorry if my knowledge in bahasa, isn't that good, please allow me to
> use english instead.
>

> All the best!
> Richiro
>

> *jsx_consultant <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id>* wrote:
>
>  You are the first Japanese market profesional in OB Community...
>
> Nice to have you here Sir, so we can exchange idea and info.
> We hope that you will be an active member in OB community
>
> You have a warm welcome from all of us here.
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com <obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "richiro_m" <richiromoriyama@ ...> wrote:
> >

> > Greetings,
> >
> > Nice to join such a wonderful community.
> > Best wishes from Singapore
> >

> > Richiro Moriyama
> > Moriyama Investments International Singapore

> Power up the Internet with Yahoo!
> Toolbar.<http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/>

Kirim email ke