From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:48:10
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: UPGRADE YOUR TARGET NOW

*More than enough. Check the dates. If you guys join forces together (JT,
Dean, Tasrul, Embah, Oentoeng, Artomoro, Fifi, Hans, Jack Cowk, Rei,
hepisaham, basically everyone excld. me), IDX may continue its rally. I
cannot control them (aka the 'Market'). Coba panggil semua bandars, bozzes,
Market Makers in OB, minta untuk rally again. Can?

Show me how powerful you guys are. 'Fight for your country. Defend the
national treasure. Protect them from foreign invasion'. You want freedom,
right? It's about time that you stand on your own.

-OR-

You may want to sit  next to me, drink a cup of tea and watch the world
crumbles. [?] Hey don't yell at me, the US is responsible for this mess.

Elaine**
*