psy-war di sini gak kalah hebat sama perang psikologis waktu pilpres. jadi, gak
jelas apa she or he or hermaphrodite hehe.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Oen" <oenja...@...> wrote:

> Kalau liat gaya tulisannya si EL, dia kemungkinan besar Woman.
> Hehehe...
> Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

   Hey, why me? No matter bullish or bearish, I  will always be your
nightmare... , hehe...  And I am not English Man, I don't drink Tea, so I guess
we can't sit together, hehehe...... Just joke EL.. Yes, most probable the DOW
will go down , tapi not much lah, not lower than prev low, IHSG still on track,
tapi sangat mungkin akan terseret-teseret juga, tapi ngga -1000 lah, unless
something really-really big happen..., mungkin malah naik dulu, baru jatuh di
2200'an... So what lah.... We kind of get used to it...,  orang betawi bilang,
udh biase.... hehe Sent from my BullBerry® smartphone From :  Elaine Sui Date
: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:48:10 +0700 To : <obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com>
Subject : Re: [ob] Re: UPGRADE YOUR TARGET NOW     More than enough. Check the
dates. If you guys join forces together (JT, Dean, Tasrul, Embah, Oentoeng,
Artomoro, Fifi, Hans, Jack Cowk, Rei, hepisaham, basically everyone excld. me),
IDX may continue its rally. I