EL,

Thanks for your analysis and advice.

Rgds,

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 6:16 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ob] Defensive and outperforming sectors for 2H09

The economic outlook is not too good for 2H09 but not everything is bad.
I've made an analysis and the result is:

1. Property and related sector (cement, construction)

2. Pharmacy and Health care

These ones have been laggard but they will be shining soon and outperform
other sectors. I suggest if you want to do short/med term investing, you
focus on these. Forget commodity stocks. Please ask for JT or Tasrul
assistance for entry/exit points. Most of the them have small caps, so
they're quite volatile. Good for traders.

Have a nice investing and good luck  See, I can be nice to traders too.

Elaine

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.gif>>

<<image003.gif>>