bravo....
  salute to you....
  deep respect...
  cheers

Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I just realized that the level has been reached in January.. I made
mistakes.

  On 3/6/07, Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             i
thought you are for 1610.....

Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       Condusive environment on
neighbouring country, in addition to internal factors such as lower SBI rate
may spark a new bull rally. In technical minor support has been touched and
market is now trying to find their resistance.

  Never miss an email again!

Never Miss an Email