    Posted by: "Rei" highwaysta...@gmail.com highwaystar91
    Date: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 pm ((PDT))

Morning Mr. SB,
My principle is simple, I buy at correction (well not all, but most of my
holdings) and I do avg up when the stock is up bit by bit. So at the end,
the quantity of my stocks will increase little by little as time goes by.
My aim is to build wealth in stock market (dunno if it's an appropriate
strategy or not but time will tell), not to trade.
I plan to hold at least from 2 to 5 years or more depending on my need for
fund. If I need money and have to liquidate after a few years of holding, I
will sell (of course at a profit) but if I don't need money I may not sell
at all since it's for my "children's college find" (that's why many call me
nuts! [?]) unless the profit is too good to be true that I can't resist or
the trend is really bearish (I didn't liquidate anything in 2008 though the
situation was that bad). So you see, I am flexible. After all, it's my money
not other people's money.

My reason for watching daily is because I want to learn how to trade
properly. I watch general market's sentiment thorugh OB which I think is
quite good as a gauge. So I haven't done a lot of trading as I am not good
yet... I do have little positions for trading (even that is for 1-2 months
trading) though.

Hope that helps.

ps. I am no expert.

Sent from my BlackBerry ® Wireless Device

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: