From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:01:47
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Bls: [ob] Analis Hebat dan Baik Hati + Last wish to I Ching

*I wrote on my wall, that whatever I recommend, either bull or bear, there
is always ppl who support me. If I say bull, they say they believe me. When
I say bear, the others say they believe me too. What they arent aware  that
my recommendation is not relevant to the market itself.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to drive the global market even to the smaller one like IDX
(unless you're willing to lose money), all we can do is to anticipate,
either price action (technical) or fundamental/macro issues.

Nobody knows the future, but we can anticipate it by gathering relevant data
and information, make strategy on your investment and exploit the market
behavior.

Elaine**
*

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 7:56 PM, [ M S ] <mimpi.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like it when you say BUY BUY BUY...
>
> If u realy think there will be a big correction, why don't you say:
>
> SELL SELL SELL
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry®
> powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
>
> ------------------------------
> *From*: Elaine Sui
> *Date*: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:19:53 +0700
> *To*: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
> *Subject*: Re: Bls: [ob] Analis Hebat dan Baik Hati + Last wish to I Ching
>

> *He told us to short. I agree with him, that's the lowest cost to make
> profit without hurting the valuation. We will see a BIG correction and we
> should be happy for it, because it will BOUNCE BACK BIG enough as well.
>
> Issues (please study first):
> *
>
>    - *deflation, unemployment (related to bad consumer spending report, in
>    United Fuckin' States)*
>    - *China: protection and tight money policy >> int. rate rise
>    *
>    - *And I'm worried about Obama safety vs Israel as he's a bit hard on
>    them especially on West Bank settlement. Hopefully he doesn't end up like
>    Lincoln or Kennedy.*
>
> *Nobody can control the market behaviour, but some ppl are good at
> EXPLOITING and TAKING ADVANTAGE of it.  When it comes, BUY BUY BUY and again
> BUY.
>
> My stock picks:
> *
>
>    - *domestic sector: telecomms, infrastructure, cement, construction,
>    tobaccos*
>
> *
> Think long term, the economic power is shifting to Asia. This correction is
> a BLESSING in DISGUISE. How low? I don't know, that's JT/TT job to measure
> as it is very technical (possibly at long term support or something, or
> moving average of 200d). I will provide a macro view, JT/TT provides the
> entry/exists, Art and Embah will be the commander.
>
> Looks like a perfect team, isn't it? Long live OB. ^_^
>
> Elaine**
> *
> 2009/8/15 artomoro9 <artomo...@yahoo.co.id>
>

>>  kutipan dari embah:
>>
>> periode tgl 18 sampe 21, embah baru percaya I Ching karena pada periode
>> ini UNSUR BAIK HATI yg pegang peranan.
>>

>> apakah embah melihat suatu PERANAN UNSUR BAIK HATI (tuhan kecil : istilah
>> embah) di market kita pada periode tersebut..? apa saya salah tangkap maksud
>> embah..?
>>
>> jangan ragu mbah. ungkapkan saja secara terang benderang...
>>

>> regards,
>>

>> A9.
>>

>> --- Pada *Sab, 15/8/09, jsx_consultant
>> <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id>*menulis:
>>

>> Dari: jsx_consultant <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id>
>> Judul: [ob] Analis Hebat dan Baik Hati + Last wish to I Ching
>> Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
>> Tanggal: Sabtu, 15 Agustus, 2009, 11:16 AM
>>

>> Analis Hebat dan Baik Hati + Last wish to I Ching
>>
>> Ini gambar yg embah buat tgl 10 Agustus:
>>
>> http://www.obrolanb andar.com/ pwlihsgzz.
> [...]

Kirim email ke