i agree, that's what i always do, BOW/avg down, dun shoot all ur
bullet at one time, n always prepare ammo backup.

CL isnt necessary, dun always believe e'thing u see/hear, that's what
as bookie wanted it 1st place to lagging out of unwanted
passengers/traders to go UP OR want to get cheaper stocks by avg down
stocks- from whose r panic.

If things go d other way around, u'll can trade n invest at d same time :p

Keep on optimistic guys!

Kirim email ke