From: Bagus Putra Perdana <disclosure....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] CoratCoretInfo.... Wajah MEDC
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 3:29 AM

Yea i've build initial position on this counter recent., whether to build up
some more sizable size on this is whats makes me think over.

unless say its go down a bit floorer, i wont hesitate to do so. the stock is
battered. the downside is already reflected. but the upside is capped too. its
a deadlock condition. many institutional conservative FM dont enter this
particular counter much of its declining production and executional risk. but i
guess am willing to go ahead curve this time..

long-term play its not to be doubt, given the "Only Wait For GSA" Prospect.

trouble is i am checked by my superiors on 3 Month performance basis. damn it.
i cant build any sizable position on counters that is weak on operation and
entering capital-intensive period. it will be a loop-hole on their production
this 2 year. rimau is declining and Singa will only be a deceleration counter
balance. its not an expansion. nearest expansion is block A. short term
catalyst is Block A extension permission granted. but that delayed production
expand is troublesome.

trader should be fine w that. any news on relaxing condition of permission
granted of their prospect should be transmitted quickly on the price. but i am
still obliged to take a cautious tone on this kind of oil & gas bussiness.

yea this counter is surely underrated. too much underrated, not because of
fundamentals but its because its lagging execution of its prospect, some of
which out of their domain.

nonetheless for now i prefer it go further down. it'd be more delicate to
collect.
time is our friend w this counter. sooner or later. 47 and Senoro will still
have to be commencing. its only matter of time, err sorry.., matter of
execution.., lousy execution now. more time to accumulate at good price before
the GSA finalized period is better.

any friend here from oil & gas industries?. tell me guys? how long could
we expect medco prospect senoro and 47 finalized the GSA?. thanks. those 2
prospect were Jumbos. appreciate ur infos...

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM, vale sutomo <vale.sut...@gmail.com> wrote:

kok susah amat  mikirnya.

kalau saya target 5500. ini barang bagus yang ketinggalan kereta idx

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to the
complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In fact, everything

Kirim email ke