Yes, as i said. Senoro and 47 is the main growth prospect.
thats why APEX was sold, its for internal funding for the project.

too bad both project was interrupted. Senoro is interrupted and so does 47
Development.

nonetheless Studies has completed for both project. It was ready to go.
should Indonesian Government gave green light for Senoro at Upstream
Scenario and Libyan Government permit China Petroleum's buyout for verenex.
MEDC should trade above Rp.4000

both project is quite international level.  GSA Signed should unlock their
value. but the execution was not smooth.

Block A Permit is ready i guess by beginning of next year..

Medco Cash usage is quite good. they wont fund up and start the project
unless GSA is signed.

cost efficieny is quite good. all of their fields is Onshore. cash cost is
$10-$13. they protected themselves well against oil price downside.
dependance to declining rimau is troubling the EPS target tough.

mismatch. rimau decline sooner than 47 and senoro starts contributing.

the quality of balance sheet is solid, hard asset is much bigger than
intangibles. and its growing too (the oil & gas assets account)
the P & L is not as nice, barely keeping the figure of last year's operation
income much too rimau's declining.

i am waiting for a nicer spot. their EPS figure this year would be weak. if
other player  lose their appetite. price go lower. ill take it happier.
hehe..

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to the
complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In fact,
everything we know is only some kind of approximation, because we know that
we do not know all the laws as yet. Therefore, things must be learned only
to be unlearned again or, more likely, to be corrected.......The test of all
knowledge is experiment. Experiment is the sole judge of scientific “truth”.
- Richard Feynman

Kirim email ke